Kyle solved 18 of 24 puzzles ina puzzle book. he says that he can use an equivalent fraction

12 answers
Question:

Kyle solved 18 of 24 puzzles ina puzzle book. he says that he can use an equivalent fraction to find the percent of puzzles in the book that he solved. how can he do that? what is the percent?

Answers

[tex]\frac{18}{24} = \frac{9}{12} = \frac{3}{4}[/tex]
The percentage is 75℅

21/7 divide num and denominator by 7 u will get
3/1 so 3 smoothie is answer
21/7=3/1(equivalent fraction)

3 bananas per smoothie

38% of them finished in fewer than 30 minutes

The equavilant fraction is 19/50

50×2= 100
19×2= 38

Hope this helps! :)

\(^ ◇^)/

[tex]\dfrac{4}{10} + \dfrac{28}{100} = \dfrac{4 \times 10 }{10 \times 10} + \dfrac{28}{100} = \dfrac{40}{100} + \dfrac{28}{100} = \dfrac{40+28}{100} = \dfrac{68}{100} =\dfrac{68 \div 4}{100 \div 4}= \dfrac{17}{25}[/tex]

19/50 would be the answer.

Hope this helps!

Step-by-step explanation:

Answer with explanation:

A number in the form of [tex]\frac{p}{q}[/tex] , is called fraction.

A number [tex]m\frac{p}{q}=\frac{mq+p}{q}[/tex] is called Mixed fraction.

  [tex]\rightarrow -2 \frac{1}{2}- (-1 \frac{3}{4})\\\\\rightarrow \frac{-5}{2}+\frac{7}{4}\\\\\rightarrow \frac{-10+7}{4}\\\\\rightarrow \frac{-3}{4}[/tex]

 Option C

he uses three bananas per smoothie

so he he uses 3/21 of 1/7 of bananas per smoothie

Step-by-step explanation:

It is -2 1/4. Please tell me if I’m right or wrong

see below

Step-by-step explanation:

2/3 ÷ 4

We use copy dot flip

The flip means make a reciprocal of the second number

2/3 * 1/4

Multiply the numerators

2*1 = 2

Multiply the denominators

3*4 =12

Put the numerator over the denominator

2/12

Simplify

1/6

i dont know

step-by-step explanation:

step-by-step explanation:

you can draw the graph by two values :

y = 2x-4

x=0 :   y = 2(0)-4

          y = -4

x=2 : y = 2(2)-4

        y = 0

you have two points : a(0 ; - 4)     b(2 ; 0)

look the graph :

Similar Solved Works

3 answers

Of three positive integers, the second is twice the first, and the third is twice the second. one of

Of three positive integers, the second is twice the first, and the third is twice the second. one of these integers is 17 more than another. what is the sum of the three integers?...
3 answers

By what year did mecca have control

By what year did mecca have control...
4 answers

How do you convert 4680 weeks into years? Need answer now please

How do you convert 4680 weeks into years? Need answer now please...
3 answers

Importance Of Drawing Study GuideThe act if drawing is important because it develops the following

Importance Of Drawing Study Guide The act if drawing is important because it develops the following skills.1. Using skills teach us how to see.​...
4 answers

Many cars are filled with an air bag. In a collision, the air bag inflates and reduces the effect of the impact between the passenger

Many cars are filled with an air bag. In a collision, the air bag inflates and reduces the effect of the impact between the passenger and the dashboard. In a test of the air bag, a heavy ball is used instead of the passenger. The car is travelling at 14m/s when it hits a wall. The air bag inflates a...
3 answers

Select the sentence that is written informally. it is almost baseball season, and i am getting excited.

Select the sentence that is written informally. it is almost baseball season, and i am getting excited. jane loves to go to the library to check out books. it's always awesome to check out new video games. the ground was frozen solid...
10 answers

Can somebody help me with this. Will mark brainliest!

Can somebody help me with this. Will mark brainliest! [tex]Can somebody help me with this. Will mark brainliest![/tex]...
2 answers

Water makes up approximately how much of a human's body weight?

Water makes up approximately how much of a human's body weight?...
5 answers

Through what activity can you achieve the goal of a peaceful retirement and reaching your milestones

Through what activity can you achieve the goal of a peaceful retirement and reaching your milestones in life?...
2 answers

( What are the challenges of keeping historical sites?)​

( What are the challenges of keeping historical sites?)​...
4 answers

The battle between the Merrimack and the Monitor showed that new technology gave the Union an advantage. surprise attacks were

The battle between the Merrimack and the Monitor showed that new technology gave the Union an advantage. surprise attacks were effective. O the South had better ships than the North. the North and South were equally matched at sea....
3 answers

On the last day of a Shakespeare class, an English teacher asked her students which play they liked

On the last day of a Shakespeare class, an English teacher asked her students which play they liked most. Out of the 18 students who have submitted responses so far, 6 liked Much Ado About Nothing best. What is the experimental probability that the next student to respond likes Much Ado About Nothin...
3 answers

Explain the differnce between a condordant and discordant coastline. (4 marks)

Explain the differnce between a condordant and discordant coastline. (4 marks)...
6 answers

Spanish conquistador Hernán Cortés wrote the following excerpt in a letter to the Spanish king:The

Spanish conquistador Hernán Cortés wrote the following excerpt in a letter to the Spanish king: The inhabitants of this city pay a greater regard to style in their mode of dress and politeness of manners than those of the other provinces and cities; since, as the Cacique Moctezuma has his residen...
2 answers

Match the leaders to there goals at the paris peace conference

Match the leaders to there goals at the paris peace conference...
4 answers

Suppose you have 7 pieces of wood shown to the right. Predict what will happen to the mass of the pieces

Suppose you have 7 pieces of wood shown to the right. Predict what will happen to the mass of the pieces of wood if you put them together without cutting them to make a bird house.​ [tex]Suppose you have 7 pieces of wood shown to the right. Predict what will happen to the mass of the p[/t...
3 answers

I NEED HELP ON THIS FAST PLZ

I NEED HELP ON THIS FAST PLZ [tex]I NEED HELP ON THIS FAST PLZ[/tex]...
4 answers

The rule of a certain sequence is k = 3n. Find the first four terms of the sequence

The rule of a certain sequence is k = 3n. Find the first four terms of the sequence...
5 answers

23. Find the value of B. 24.Find the value of x.

23. Find the value of B. 24.Find the value of x. [tex]23. Find the value of B. 24.Find the value of x.[/tex]...
3 answers

Daniel plays two games in the casino. The first game he believes he has 60% chance to win. If he wins the first game, he will

Daniel plays two games in the casino. The first game he believes he has 60% chance to win. If he wins the first game, he will win the second game with 35% chance, if he loses the first game, he will win the second game with 65% chance. The winning prices for the first and second game are $1 and $2 r...

-- 0.014765--