A survey was conducted with 120 students in a school to see how many students were members of extra-curricular clubs .The following

4 answers
Question:

A survey was conducted with 120 students in a school to see how many students were members of extra-curricular clubs .The following results were recorded for the All Red club, Boys and Girls club and Foreigner's band 1) 10 students were not members of any of the three clubs
2) 50 were members of All Red club
3) 50 were members of Boys and Girls club
4) 50 were members of Foreigner's band
5)15 were members of All Red club and Boys and Girls Club
6)10 were members of Boys and Girls Club and Foreigner's Band
7) 20 were members of All Red club and Foreigner's Band.
Draw a venn diagram and use it to find how many students were in all three clubs

Answers

18.75 gallons

step-by-step explanation:

2

step-by-step explanation:

Iwould say 48 bc the line of x is the line of 6 so 6×6=48

where is the option given

[tex]Estimate how many phones are defective[/tex]

Similar Solved Works

6 answers

AwDFJHg, nkuxbwdui683760198we1t7t-9dn1n8uds

AwDFJHg, nkuxbwdui683760198we1t7t-9dn1n8uds...
4 answers

Select the first astronauts to land on the moon. john glenn neil armstrong buzz aldrin john kennedyselect all that apply

Select the first astronauts to land on the moon. john glenn neil armstrong buzz aldrin john kennedyselect all that apply...
3 answers

Can anyone help me out? I’m very confused how to do this thx

Can anyone help me out? I’m very confused how to do this thx [tex]Can anyone help me out? I’m very confused how to do this thx[/tex]...
4 answers

Question 2 options:What does 6413(643) equal?

Question 2 options: What does 6413(643) equal?...
3 answers

Having the right tool makes any job easier, and more fun. a stylus is a tool used to interact with a

Having the right tool makes any job easier, and more fun. a stylus is a tool used to interact with a hand held computer or gaming device. the purpose of a stylus is to interact with a computer device without using a human finger. using a stylus feels like you are writing with a pen or pencil. but no...
3 answers

Our subjective feeling of hot and cold depends on the rate at which heat is lost through our skin. in

Our subjective feeling of hot and cold depends on the rate at which heat is lost through our skin. in this problem, we will model the skin as a flat layer of fatty tissue (k 0.3 w/m °k) with a thickness of 4 mm, separating an environment with a constant temperature of 37°c (normal body temperature...
3 answers

Commonlit -Langston Hughes' hidden influence on MLK1. PART B: Which detail from the text best supports the answer to Part A

Commonlit -Langston Hughes' hidden influence on MLK 1. PART B: Which detail from the text best supports the answer to Part A A Despite not explicitly discussing Hughes or his poetry, King quietly conveyed Hughes’ words and ideas in several of his speeches. B King allowed the political views ...
3 answers

15. An increase in atomic number is related to an increase in atomic mass becausea. more electrons are present in the atomic nucleusb. more electrons

15. An increase in atomic number is related to an increase in atomic mass because a. more electrons are present in the atomic nucleus b. more electrons are orbiting the atomic nucleus c. more protons are present in the atomic nucleus d. more protons are orbiting the atomic nucleus...
2 answers

Which statement is true for any electrochemical cell? (1) oxidation occurs at the anode, only.(2) reduction occurs at the anode,

Which statement is true for any electrochemical cell? (1) oxidation occurs at the anode, only.(2) reduction occurs at the anode, only.(3) oxidation occurs at both the anode and the cathode.(4) reduction occurs at both the anode and the cathode....
8 answers

Two sides of a rectangle are x - 7 and 2x + 1. write an expression that represents the perimeter of

Two sides of a rectangle are x - 7 and 2x + 1. write an expression that represents the perimeter of this rectangle....
4 answers

Solve p = [(true v b) ^ (c v d)] xor [(false v b) ^ (c v d)]

Solve p = [(true v b) ^ (c v d)] xor [(false v b) ^ (c v d)]...
4 answers

After earning a learners license what test must be successfully pass to earn an operator's license

After earning a learners license what test must be successfully pass to earn an operator's license...
10 answers

When comparing convenience diet food to organic foods we can a) that organic food is more expensive

When comparing convenience diet food to organic foods we can a) that organic food is more expensive b) convenience food has more additives c) the organic food has less nutrition d) that convenience food is better for you...
3 answers

What did the chica go tribune mean when it warned that 'liberty and monopoly cannot live together'.

What did the chica go tribune mean when it warned that "liberty and monopoly cannot live together"....
3 answers

Explain how the transfer of heat causes air to rise?pl help meealso friction is not the answer

Explain how the transfer of heat causes air to rise? pl help mee also friction is not the answer...
3 answers

The weather in Columbus is either good, indifferent, or bad on any given day. If the weather is good today, there is a 60% chance

The weather in Columbus is either good, indifferent, or bad on any given day. If the weather is good today, there is a 60% chance the weather will be good tomorrow, a 30% chance the weather will be indifferent, and a 10% chance the weather will be bad. If the weather is indifferent today, it will be...
10 answers

The area of a square game board is 144 square inches what is the length of one of the sides of the board

The area of a square game board is 144 square inches what is the length of one of the sides of the board...
3 answers

The largest human cell is the egg cell with a diameter of 121 micrometers. what is the diameter of a

the largest human cell is the egg cell with a diameter of 121 micrometers. what is the diameter of a human egg cell in Millimeters. In unit conversions tiles...
4 answers

Hey can you guys please help me understand. I need to find the answer to this question and my teacher explained how to do the assignment

Hey can you guys please help me understand. I need to find the answer to this question and my teacher explained how to do the assignment HORRIBLY. Please explain to me how you got the answer :)​ [tex]Hey can you guys please help me understand. I need to find the answer to this question an...
12 answers

Please answer this question correctly

Please answer this question correctly [tex]Please answer this question correctly[/tex]...

-- 0.051150--